Each business must meet strict qualification standards to be awarded the distinction of membership within
The Bay's Best.org. To qualify for membership in "The Bay's Best of Tampa Bay", a company must:
- Be perceived by the Tampa Bay community as one of the best in their business category. This will be evaluated by The Bay's Best team, by assessing their customer service satisfaction, industry reputation and competitive pricing. Members must operate their business with honesty, integrity and ethical behavior.
- Have a good business reputation within the community, and must not be subject to adverse intervention by local, state, or federal government action involving its business practices.
- Never have had any criminal or sexual offenses.
- Be in good standing with the Better Business Bureau.
- Have Up-to Date business trade license, insurance and bonding.
- Have been in business for at least 2 years (some exceptions can be made for newer businesses owned by people experienced in their field)
- Fit into a category not currently filled by a "The Bay's Best" member (we only allow two members per business category per geographic zone)
- Be able to provide satisfactory letters of recommendation from customers and vendors/suppliers.
- Constantly maintain a good standing relationship with all customers, and fellow members of The Bay's Best.org
If you know of a business that is not a member of "The Best of Tampa Bay" and would like to nominate them or would like to request information on becoming a member Click Here.